Ramirez Family Foundation Eligibility & FAQs
Ramirez Family Foundation Eligibility
Apply for the Ramirez Family Foundation Scholarship through the Wallin Education Partners website.
Apply Now +
The student must qualify in ONE of these categories:
- Referral by an All-In Milwaukee Pathway Partner (Boys & Girls Club of Milwaukee, Carmen Schools, College Possible Milwaukee, Cristo Rey Jesuit, MKE Fellows or the United Community Center).
- Hispanic student of Greater Milwaukee Standard Metropolitan Statistical Area or Waukesha County High School.
- Graduate of Bruce Guadalupe Community School, Milwaukee College Preparatory School, Nativity Jesuit Academy, Notre Dame Middle School or St. Marcus Lutheran School.
- Child of a full-time employee of HUSCO International.*
- Children of Missionary Ventures International missionaries or full-time MVI employees.
*This includes a natural or legally adopted child of a full-time HUSCO International employee. The full-time employee must have had at least three years of continuous service with HUSCO immediately prior to the initial application deadline date. Please note: Children of officers and members of the Board of Directors of HUSCO International and children of Trustees of the Foundation or the Scholarship Committee are not eligible.
The student must have an ACT score of 20 of higher. (Please note: there may be exceptions for students recommended by the school principal, based on outstanding character and leadership skills.)
The student must have a high school GPA of 3.2 or higher.
College / University Requirement
The student must have been accepted into a 4-year accredited university or college. (Please note: Scholarships are not available for attendance at 2-year colleges, technical colleges, or online universities.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the Ramirez Family Foundation scholarship?
Answer: For more than a decade, the Ramirez Family Foundation has been providing merit-based scholarships to high school graduates from Milwaukee and Waukesha. The Ramirez Family Foundation will continue to conduct its own selection process, but students can apply for both scholarships by completing the All-In Milwaukee application. The Ramirez Family Foundation will offer 25 to 30 renewable scholarships starting at $3,000 a year. To learn more, visit the Ramirez Family Foundation Scholarship Program Page.
Question: What is the timeline for Ramirez Family Foundation scholarship decisions?
Answer: The Ramirez Family Foundation will review the applications and award scholarships by June 15, 2019.